Friday, August 11, 2017
KAATSU For Baseball Players
Teenage baseball players can use KAATSU in three primary ways that have been tested and proven by professional baseball players:
1. Athletic Performance
2. Injury Rehabilitation
1. For throwing: warm-up with KAATSU Cycle and throw as normal with KAATSU Optimal SKU Pressure and the Arm Bands untethered.
2. For pitching: warm-up with KAATSU Cycle and pitch as normal with KAATSU Optimal SKU Pressure and the Arm or Leg Bands untethered.
3. For running: warm-up with KAATSU Cycle and do base running as normal with KAATSU Optimal SKU Pressure with the Leg Bands untethered.
4. For batting: warm-up with KAATSU Cycle and take practice swings (i.e., not at home base with a pitcher) with KAATSU Optimal SKU Pressure with the Arm or Leg Bands untethered.
* Avoid fielding or batting to the KAATSU Arm or Leg Bands on. We want to avoid any possible unintended injuries.
Use KAATSU Cycle (Cycle 20 or Cycle 60) to augment traditional rehabilitation therapy and to avoid muscle atrophy.
1. Post-game pitcher: ice + 3-5 KAATSU Cycles on arms as an ideal post-game recovery mode to reduce inflammation.
2. Post-workout field players: 3-5 KAATSU Cycles after weight-running or a particularly long and vigorous workout.
3. Travel: 3-5 KAATSU Cycles on arms and/or legs after long trips or overnight travel as desired.
Copyright © 2014-2017 by KAATSU Global