Saturday, August 21, 2021
A KAATSU Don't With KAATSU Leg Bands
A few KAATSU users have mentioned that their KAATSU Air Bands are leaking air. These leaks can be caused under the following circumstance:
Do not inflate your KAATSU Air Bands to high pressures (350-400 SKU) in the KAATSU Constant mode and then sit down on a chair with your full body weight. This places an inordinate amount of stress on the air bladder inside the band. Over time done repeatedly, the stress will eventually lead to a small leak in the seams of the bands.
Do not inflate your KAATSU Air Bands to maximum pressure of 400 SKU in the KAATSU Constant mode. In reality, only a few people can properly do exercise under such high pressures - if the leg bands are used under proper Base Pressure. Most people can get an excellent workout in the 200-350 SKU range.
Remember to always sit at the edge of your chair if you are doing exercises in either the KAATSU Cycle or KAATSU Constant modes, especially if you are sitting on a hard chair (i.e., not a soft sofa).
If you are relaxing at home and sitting on a soft sofa, then an inordinate high level of stress is not placed on the air bladder in the maximally inflated KAATSU Air Bands while in the KAATSU Constant mode.
Of course, it is always best to use the KAATSU Cycle mode anyway.
KAATSU equipment and protocols can improve blood circulation and improve muscle tone. KAATSU is the Original BFR (Blood Flow Restriction), invented in 1966 while the KAATSU Cycle was invented in 1973.
The KAATSU products are engineered and designed in Southern California while the initial testing and research were conducted by Dr. Sato and cardiologists Dr. Toshiaki Nakajima and Dr. Toshihiro Morita at the University of Tokyo Hospital with over 7,000 cardiac rehab patients between 2004 and 2014.
KAATSU is the pioneer in the emerging global BFR market. The carefully controlled, easy-to-use pneumatic KAATSU bands automatically and safely optimizes blood circulation for muscle tone, strength, mobility, rehabilitation, and recovery.
KAATSU devices (KAATSU Master 2.0, KAATSU Cycle 2.0, KAATSU C3, KAATSU B1, KAATSU AI) included a handheld automated compressor and universal pneumatic, stretchable bands which are placed around the arms or legs. Arm bands and leg bands are used separately during each session.
The KAATSU Air Bands inflate and deflate in a patented sequence based on algorithms that are optimal for each user, no matter their age or physical abilities. KAATSU protocols are convenient, easy-to-do, and time-effective. KAATSU equipment offer unparalleled performance, precision, and safety for users of all ages, fitness levels, and walks of life - and can be used anywhere anytime to help people...
Recover Faster, Rehab Stronger, and Perform Better.
For more information, visit the www.kaatsu.com website to learn more about BFR, Blood Flow Restriction, BFR exercise, BFR science, and KAATSU protocols and how KAATSU differs from B Strong, Delfi Portable Tourniquet System for Blood Flow Restriction, Smart Cuffs, and other BFR brands and low-cost occlusion bands.
The primary differences between KAATSU and other BFR bands is:
(1) KAATSU utilizes the patented Cycle function
(2) different pressures can be simultaneously used on different limbs, including the option of doing Single-Limb KAATSU
(3) KAATSU equipment and protocols were proven safe and effective after a decade of clinical use and research on over 7,000 cardiac rehab patients at the University of Tokyo Hospital (2004 - 2014)
(4) KAATSU is used by cardiologists, orthopedic surgeons, podiatrists, and physicians in various specialties
(5) KAATSU Air Bands do not occlude arterial flow
(6) KAATSU is meant to be gentle and convenient in order to do anywhere anytime
(7) KAATSU is used worldwide by people up to the age of 104
(8) more research has been conducted in more countries on KAATSU than any other BFR device
(9) the seminal, groundbreaking research on BFR was conducted and published by KAATSU inventor Dr. Yoshiaki Sato in the 1990s
(10) KAATSU Air Bands are waterproof and the KAATSU C3 is ruggedized for military applications
Copyright © 2014 - 2021 by KAATSU Global
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA