Monday, September 12, 2022
Advantages and Benefits of the KAATSU B1 + Unboxing the B1 and Downloading the app
The Bluetooth-enabled KAATSU B1 device is the newest model in the KAATSU product line.
The B1 operates via a smartphone, either an Android or iOS app. The B1 can be safely utilized anywhere anytime by anyone with a smartphone.
• The KAATSU B1 - Dual Model comes with 2 Wearable units, 2 KAATSU Arm Air Bands, 2 KAATSU Leg Air Bands, and includes the online KAATSU Education Course, KAATSU Magazines, access to the KAATSU Performance (a cloud-based database), a customized training program (if desired), and a 1-year warranty for $1,499.99. The 2 Wearable units are interchangeable between KAATSU Arm Air Bands and KAATSU Leg Air Bands.
• The KAATSU B1 - Quad Model comes with 4 Wearable units, 2 KAATSU Arm Air Bands, 2 KAATSU Leg Air Bands, and includes the online KAATSU Education Course, KAATSU Magazines, access to the KAATSU Performance (a cloud-based database), a customized training program (if desired), and a 1-year warranty for $1,999.99.
• The KAATSU B1 - Leg & Core Model comes with 2 Wearable units, 2 KAATSU Leg Air Bands, and includes the online KAATSU Education Course, KAATSU Magazines, access to the KAATSU Performance (a cloud-based database), a customized training program (if desired), and a 1-year warranty for $1,349.99.
• The KAATSU B1 - Arm Model comes with 2 Wearable units, 2 KAATSU Leg Air Bands, and includes the online KAATSU Education Course, KAATSU Magazines, access to the KAATSU Performance (a cloud-based database), a customized training program (if desired), and a 1-year warranty for $1,299.99.
• There is an optional 2-year warranty for $199.99, an optional KAATSU Masters Specialist Course for $250, an optional KAATSU CEU Course that will be offered for $799.99 by year-end 2022, and an optional Masimo MightySat Finger Pulse Oximeter for $299.
Applications & Operations
• The KAATSU protocols (applications) are the same as used with previous KAATSU models (i.e., KAATSU Master, KAATSU Master 2.0, KAATSU M3, KAATSU Cycle 2.0, KAATSU Nano, KAATSU C3) and are based on clinical evidence derived from decades of research in the Japan, China, United States, and United Kingdom.
• The ultra-lightweight B1 Wearable units are connected with the arm and leg KAATSU Air Bands that control the inflation and deflation of uniquely designed internal pneumatic bladders. The bands do not impede arterial flow and only serve to gently, repeatedly, gradually, and briefly modify venous flow with KAATSU’s patented customizable Cycle pressure modes.
• Either one or two B1 Air Bands can be worn at a time, for single-limb or double-limb KAATSU. Like all other KAATSU Air Bands, the bands are placed on either your upper arms or upper legs. The Wearable units and bands are operated by the KAATSU B1 app on your smartphone. The KAATSU app is available on both iOS and Android.
• The KAATSU B1 app captures, archives, and analyzes your individual usage data that can be shared with physicians, therapists, coaches, trainers, chiropractors, teammates, and compared with others in the KAATSU Performance ecosystem.
KAATSU B1 versus KAATSU C3 or KAATSU Cycle 2.0 Advantages
• Tubeless: The KAATSU B1 does not require connector tubes as with earlier KAATSU models. This allows users to have more mobility and freedom of movement in order to meet performance, recovery, wellness, and rehabilitation needs. The B1 is tangle-free without any risk of tripping on connector tubes.
• Data Capture: Real-time usage data is captured, archived, analyzed, and can be shared on both an individual and group basis.
• Clinical Applications: Medical professionals, therapists, trainers, and coaches can access usage data and provide remote diagnoses and therapeutic and training recommendations to users.
• KAATSU Ecosystem: The KAATSU B1 and KAATSU M3 share a common database so medical professionals, therapists, and coaches can use the M3 in a clinical setting and the user can use the B1 at home or at work with usage data shared across the B1 and M3 platforms.
• On a cellular level, KAATSU increases vascular elasticity, naturally produces a robust hormonal response and healthful metabolites, and improves oxygen and blood flow.
• Physiologically, these biochemical reactions lead to better health safely and faster.
• Unlike other BFR equipment, there is no occlusion of arterial blood flow which significantly increases its safety profile.
• The KAATSU B1 is ideal and easy to use for both active and non-active individuals whether able-bodied, injured, or disabled, users of all ages, coaches, trainers, chiropractors, physical therapists, and physicians.
• Global analyses of multiple parameters is enabled (by gender, age, application, pressure, BMI, etc.). Over time, this aggregated and comparative data will help educate future users and KAATSU Specialists on optimal usage patterns and applications.
• The KAATSU Ecosystem now includes 3 models at three different price points that are attractive for different types of users:
o C3 at $999.99 is the lowest cost model, ideal for individual use
o B1 at $1,499.99 is the mid-range model, ideal for individual and military/team/group use who desire data analyses and individual data storage on their smartphones
o M3 at $4,999.99 is the clinical model, ideal for hospitals, medical clinics, rehabilitation and wellness centers
Dual versus Quad Model Advantages
The primary advantages of KAATSU B1 Quad Model (with 4 Wearable units) versus the KAATSU B1 Dual Model (with 2 Wearable units) are as follows:
• Two people can simultaneously use the KAATSU B1 Quad Model. That is, a husband and wife or 2 teammates can use 2 Wearable units each, enabling them to workout together. In this case, one partner uses the arm bands while the other partner uses the leg bands - meanwhile all the data is captured on each of their own respective smartphones.
• Users do not have to remove and put back on the 2 Wearable units each time they transition from using their arm and leg bands. That is, they just keep the 4 Wearable units on the arm bands and leg bands all the time. The units can be charged simultaneously while the units stay on the bands.
• Users can share their Wearable units and bands with others who might be interested in learning more about KAATSU at the same time the original user is demonstrating the KAATSU B1 with 1 Wearable unit on 1 band. The system also enables single-limb use.
• In the case that 1 Wearable unit is damaged, gets wet, or is not charged, a user has the choice to interchangeable use their other 3 Wearable units so there is no downtime.
KAATSU B1 Package
• KAATSU B1 Wearables: 2 units in the Dual Model or 4 units in the Quad Model
• 2 KAATSU Arm Air Bands
• 2 KAATSU Leg Air Bands
• 2 KAATSU Arm Wearable covers
• 2 KAATSU Leg Wearable covers
• USB Type-C dual charger (to simultaneously charge 2 units)
• Black carrying case
• Android or iOS app
• KAATSU Performance (cloud-based database)
• Online KAATSU Education Program
• KAATSU Magazines
• Optional Masimo MightSat Finger Pulse Oximeter
• Customized training program (if desired)
Differences between the KAATSU C3 and KAATSU B1 Models
• KAATSU C3 has connector tubes; KAATSU B1 does not
• KAATSU C3 was developed to meet the rugged needs of tactical athletes (i.e., soldiers) who occasionally train in harsh, dusty, muddy, rainy conditions
• KAATSU C3 device easily fits in a shirt or pants pocket or be clipped to a pair of shorts, pants, or tights; KAATSU B1 Wearable units are attached to the KAATSU Air Bands.
• KAATSU C3 costs $999; KAATSU B1 starts at $1,299.
• KAATSU C3 and KAATSU B1 Air Bands are not interchangeable
For more information on the KAATSU B1, visit here.
Unboxing the KAATSU B1:
Downloading and using the KAATSU B1 app on an iPhone:
Copyright © 2014 - 2022 by KAATSU Global