Saturday, September 30, 2023
Differences between KAATSU C3 and KAATSU C4 Models
* The KAATSU C4 model has a longer battery life (leads to fewer charges).
* The KAATSU C4 model has a faster inflation time (leads to more efficient battery usage; reduces inactive time between sets).
* The KAATSU C4 model includes improved components (leads to a longer overall product life).
* The KAATSU C4 bands are improved in quality.
* The KAATSU C4 bands are compatible with the Cycle 2.0, C3, and M3 models.
* The KAATSU C4 model has a new Reverse Recovery Cycle mode (i.e., higher pressure levels decrease to lower pressure levels, both at standard and customizable levels).
* The KAATSU C4 model has improved connector tubes (with lower possibility of leaks).
* The KAATSU C4 model includes two additional connector tubes (includes 2 for arm bands + 2 for leg bands that significantly reduces possibility of breakage or damage to bands and connectors - and improves ease of use especially for those with arthritic pain or those with weak hand grip and finger coordination).
* The KAATSU C4 model has a larger, easier-to-read touch-sensitive screen on controller unit.
* The KAATSU C4 model is quieter with a lower decibel level during the inflation phase.
* The KAATSU C4 model have automatic beeps can be turned on or off, as user prefers.
Copyright © 2014 - 2023 by KAATSU Global