Thursday, April 26, 2018
Introducing The Next-Generation KAATSU Master 2.0
The new KAATSU Master 2.0 is a fourth-generation KAATSU device that enables real-time monitoring and archiving of user's physiological data. The device is ideal for use by corporations, organizations, clinics, hospitals, teams or large groups.
The next-generation KAATSU Master 2.0 is combined with the Masimo MightySat™ Finger Pulse Oximeter and a wrist blood pressure monitor that can capture and archive your oxygen saturation, pulse rate, perfusion index, Pleth variability index and blood pressure readings in real-time.
* Designed for performance, recovery, rehabilitation and wellness applications, the touch-screen tablet offers personalized and comprehensive KAATSU Cycle options.
* Dual air compressors are driven by separate algorithms so each limb can be simultaneously inflated to different optimally safe pressures.
* The Bluetooth-enabled tablet-based form factor offers automatic storage of user data in the KAATSU Cloud.
* Depending on the particular KAATSU protocols, benefits can include effective muscle toning, improved circulation, faster recovery from competition or vigorous workouts, anti-aging benefits, improved speed, enhanced stamina, increased strength, greater range of motion, significant time savings, convenience (exercise anywhere anytime), offers 6 levels of KAATSU Cycle.
* Features includes monitoring and archiving real-time physiological data, standard KAATSU Cycle options for all ages and abilities, customizable KAATSU Cycle options for athletic performance, recovery and rehabilitation, video feedback and interaction with KAATSU Master Specialists for real-time consultation, access to KAATSU Cloud where user information is automatically uploaded and archived in the KAATSU database, precise, simultaneous and separate control of pressure on each limb, access to the KAATSU Performance Database that archives your data and can offer comparisons to other users, used with both the KAATSU Air Bands or KAATSU Aqua Bands, band pressure up to 500 SKU (Standard KAATSU Units), and is reimbursable with CPT codes.
Sample customers include physical therapy offices, chiropractors, university athletic departments and training rooms, retirement communities, competitive sports teams, individuals and corporations.
The KAATSU Master 2.0 comes with 4 sets of KAATSU Air Bands or KAATSU Aqua Bands (Small, Medium, Large or Extra Large). Your own physiological data can be inputted, automatically uploaded and archived to the KAATSU Performance Database (www.kaatsuperformance.com).
An optional Masimo MightySat™ Fingertip Pulse Oximeter and a Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor measures and monitors the following data during exercise or rehabilitation:
* Pulse Rate (PR) or the number of heart pulses per minute indicates your overall fitness and exertion levels
* Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) or the oxygen level in the blood indicates changes due to your heart or lung function, oxygen use by your body, and altitude
* Perfusion Index (PI) indicates the strength of blood flow to the finger as blood circulation changes
* Respiration Rate (RRp) or the number of breaths per minute indicates how well your heart and lungs are functioning and how quickly you recover from exercise
* Pleth Variability Index (PVi) or the variation in perfusion index over your breathing cycle which may indicate changes in hydration, breathing effort, perfusion or other factors
* Blood Pressure (BP) indicates your systolic blood pressure and diastolic blood pressure
The KAATSU Master 2.0 measures and archives additional information such as:
* KAATSU Time (KT) or the amount of time spent doing KAATSU per session
* Capillary Refill Time (CRT) or the amount of time in seconds that it takes for your capillaries to refill with blood
* KAATSU Exercise (KE) or the type of exercise, movement or rehabilitation you do with KAATSU
* KAATSU Cycle Function (KCf) or the specific type of KAATSU Cycle (e.g., Cycle 20 or Customized Cycle)
KAATSU Air Bands are available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Measure the circumference of the top of your arm (right by your armpit) and the circumference of the top of your leg (right alongside your groin). Those circumferences will determine the appropriate size for your KAATSU Air Bands.
Small: less than 18 km (7.06 inches)
Medium: 18 - 28 cm (7.06 - 11.02 inches)
Large: 28 - 38 cm (11.02 - 14.96 inches)
Extra Large: 38 - 48 cm (14.96 - 18.89 inches)
Small: less than 40 cm (15.74 inches)
Medium: 40 - 50 cm (15.74 - 19.68 inches)
Large: 50 - 60 cm (19.68 - 23.62 inches)
Extra Large: 60 - 70 cm (23.62 - 27.55 inches)
Copyright © 2014-2018 by KAATSU Global