For who? Retirees, competitive athletes, work-at-home parents
For what? Rehabilitation, functional movement, strength, flexibility, mobility, KAATSU At Home
Retired Navy SEAL Captain John Doolittle and Steven Munatones will co-host the inaugural KAATSU At Home - Zoom Meeting on Wednesday, April 1st at 10 am California time, 1:00 pm New York time, 6:00 pm GMT, and 2:00 am (Thursday) Tokyo time. It is a one-hour online meeting on the Zoom platform.
Doolittle and Munatones will briefly introduce the following topics during the first 30 minutes:
1. New products: KAATSU Master 2.0 and KAATSU Cycle 2.0
2. How and when to use the KAATSU Master 2.0 and KAATSU Cycle 2.0
3. Uses for KAATSU by aging Baby Boomers during the coronavirus pandemic and lockdowns, quarantines and shelter-in-place ordinances
4. Uses for KAATSU by competitive athletes during these trying times
5. Uses for KAATSU by working adults while at home
Doolittle and Munatones will answer questions and address any issues over the last 30 minutes. Participants can ask questions live to the co-hosts on the Zoom remote conferencing platform. If you do not have an opportunity to listen in live, the program will be recorded and archived for your listening pleasure.
Participants can also ask question live to the guests on the Zoom remote conferencing platform.
To login and listen to the KAATSU At Home - Zoom Meeting, join here (https://us04web.zoom.us/j/2827965029). Meeting ID: 282-796-5029 or dial +1-646-558-8656 (New York). To find your local number, visit https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fbYxwZ8Lmh.
Copyright © 2014 - 2020 by KAATSU Global
Steve,looking forward to joining! Thanks.ReplyDelete